The Diamondback Plumbing Difference in Flagstaff, AZ
Diamondback Plumbing has been a local plumbing company serving the Arizona market for over 20 years. We have established ourselves as one of the plumbing leaders in the Flagstaff area by providing our customers superior plumbing services and high quality work. As an affordable plumber we provide honest and reliable services you can count on and trust. When we arrive at your home you can expect a trustworthy, courteous and professional plumbing technician that is licensed, bonded and insured.
We are a family owned and operated, fully licensed and insured plumbing service in Flagstaff, AZ. Get a free estimate for any plumbing repair from Diamondback Plumbing first and see what makes us different. We are proud to say that we provide honest, up-front pricing and we stand by our work 110%.
Diamondback Plumbing has been providing service in the residential and commercial sector for over 20 years with a well known reputation for great service and competitive pricing.
You do not need to be an expert to find a plumbing leak depending on the type of leak it is. Sure, you do not know how to spot if the pipes in your house were properly installed, but you can surely spot things that are going wrong with your pipes. If there is a leak, it will be dripping with liquid or leaking some smell.
We can help you not only find the leak, but also repair the leak as well. We are trained in leak detection and in some cases use specialized equipment to help us find pipe leaks in your home or business.
Some of the types of leaks we repair:
- Toilet leaks
- Faucet leaks
- Pipe leaks
- Sewer line leaks
- Dishwasher pipe leaks
- Sump pump leaks
- Outdoor pipe leaks
- Water heater leaks
- Air conditioning leaks
- Water softner leaks
- Slab leaks
These are just some of the leaks Diamondback has fixed and repaired for our customers. Some of these can be easy fixes, but others require a trained professional like our team to fix. We will provide you an honest estimate in order to fix these leaks and any other additional plumbing problems you have. Call Diamondback today for immediate assistance.
At this point, there is no other choice other than getting help from a specialist. This is especially true if the pipe installation will be a big project. For one, you will need a licensed plumber to get permits. Second, improper installation of pipes can be dangerous, especially if it will contain gas—not to mention that it will be convenient for you if the contractor will be the one dealing with the inspection.
When it comes to pipe installation the professionals at Diamondback Plumbing can help you with any type of pipe installs that you may need for both residential homes and commercial buildings. We provide proper pipe installation that is high quality and to code.
You will never know when a pipe will burst, crack or get clogged. What will you do if it happens during the middle of the night? This is why you need to call Diamondback if you have a plumbing emergency, day or night, we are available for all emergencies.
It does not matter what the problem is, you can call us to fix that unexpected plumbing for you in a timely manner. We have a dedicated team of plumbers serving Northern Arizona and we understand the importance of a plumbing emergency. Even in an emergency in the middle of the night, we do not charge extra for nights, weekends, after hours or even a trip charge. We charge based on the job and the hours it will take us to complete the work needed. You can always rely on Diamondback for any plumbing job emergency you may have.
Why Hire License, Bonded, and Insured Plumbers like Diamondback
Being licensed, bonded, and insured should be the default when it comes to plumbers and contractors. Sadly, the law does not enforce them to get all those necessary requirements. Yet, those three qualifications are there to protect our customers and ourselves as the contractor.
First, being insured makes the workers covered when an accident happened—you will not be responsible in any way. It also covers damages that might happen to your house if the unexpected takes place.
Second, being bonded guarantees your peace of mind. Even if a contractor just decided to abandon the job order, your money will be returned to you. And lastly, being licensed means that the contractor or plumber has insurance and a surety bond.
These are important considerations when choosing a contractor to come into your home to provide repair services.
Some of the most common plumbing repairs are:
- Dripping Faucets: Just as its name suggests, a faucet that drips even if it is already tightly closed. And most of the time, you will tend to ignore it or let it go unnoticed. It is a simple plumbing problem that can easily add up to your monthly water bill.
- Running Toilets: Leaks in the toilet tank are almost always unnoticeable. However, the amount of dollars it adds to your bill IS noticeable. You should know that a running toilet can quickly waste around 200 gallons or 750 liters a day.
- Leaky Pipes: Usually, people notice leaky pipes during the winter months, but know that it also happens during drier seasons. Always keep a lookout on wet spots around your home. And pay particular close attention to pipe joints.
- Leaking Hose Bib: If you live in a place where winter is harsh, leaking hose bibs will always be a problem when spring or summer breaks. Due to extreme temperature changes outside, they can easily crack.
- Low Water Pressure: Multiple issues can cause low water pressure. It is common in old houses due to deteriorating plumbing fixtures like showerheads, bibs, or pipes.
- Sump Pump Failure: If it rains nonstop for days, be sure to check your sump pump. They can easily give out if they are submerged and operating under water for too long.
- Water Heater Problems: Usually, wear and tear causes water heater problems. The usual solution is to replace it.
- Clogged or Slow Drains: This is another concern that may be caused by multiple factors. Some are easy to fix, while some need the attention of an expert plumber.
Sure, you can fix some of these problems. However, extreme care and attention are needed to make sure that you will not fail, which will cost you time and money. If you are unsure or you need help with these common plumbing issues, do not hesitate to give Diamondback Plumbing a call.
All the work completed by Diamondback Plumbing is per UPC/IRC Code.